REDARC Battery Charger 12V 50A 4 Stage Dual Input BCDC1250D with Wiring Kit
REDARC Battery Charger 12V 50A 4 Stage Dual Input BCDC1250D and WIRING KIT
Universal Wiring Kit
- 2 x Midi Fuse holder with cover 6mm bolts connections
- 2 x 60 amp MIDI Fuses to suit holder
- 8 X 10mm/6mm Cable crimp lugs and shrink wrap to suit
- 3 X Cable Joiners and Shrink Wrap
- 2 X Battery Terminals
- 5 x cable ties 3.5mm x 150mm
- 4m x 4mm Single cable in red
- 1 x Tap in fuse holder
- 6 meters of 6B&S cable red and black with stranding 168/0.32, area 14.0mm, gauge 6, amp rated to 125amp.
The REDARC BCDC1250D is a 12V 50A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It features REDARC's award-winning In-vehicle charging technology, and can charge from Solar and DC inputs simultaneously.
The REDARC BCDC1250D In-vehicle Battery Charger is a 12V 50A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It is the latest variant of the award-winning BCDC Dual range and features REDARC’s Smart Start technology.
Styled with a red line running down its back tells you there’s something different about this dual battery charger. A 50-amp charging output makes it the most powerful in REDARC’s BCDC range.
The BCDC1250D has been developed to provide a higher current output, it features an additional charging stage known as SoftStart which has been engineered to handle more demanding applications.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1250D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. And, with built-in 'Green Power Priority' it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
It is compatible with all common types of batteries used in automotive and recreational vehicles such as AGM, Gel, standard lead acid, Calcium and LiFeP04.
As a guide, the BCDC1250D is used for battery bank sizes over 200AH. For smaller batteries of 75-200AH REDARC recommends the BCDC1225D.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- 50amp output makes it the most powerful in REDARC's BCDC range
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFeP04 batteries