Redarc Redvision MANAGER30 KIT - TVMSKIT05 + 2000W Inverter Bundle
REDARC REDVISION MANAGER30 KIT - TVMSKIT05 + 2000W INVERTER BUNDLE
REDARC’s TVMSKIT05 features the award winning Redvision TVMS and iconic Manager30 S3 BMS.
The TVMSKIT05 combines the innovative, award-winning RedVision Total Vehicle Management System and the iconic 30amp Manager30 Battery Management System to provide full control and monitoring of your 4x4, camper, caravan or motorhome.
An unprecedented level of automation
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off. It also provides you with the ability to monitor up to 6 separate water levels, temperatures, and when paired with the Manager30 allows you to monitor your battery power consumption and storage through the provided In-vehicle mounted display or by downloading the app on your own android or IOS device.
The complete battery management solution
This kit includes The Manager30 main unit, REDARC’s award-winning 30amp battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications. The DC to DC charger incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery and is suitable for all major battery types including Lead Acid, Lithium, Gel, Calcium, or AGM batteries.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 240-volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor for up to date battery information and charge status.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components via the Manager30 allowing close monitoring of all battery usage and charging information
- Accepts inputs for monitoring up to 6 water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to BYOD iOS and Android to the exclusive RedVision User App
- Fully configurable home screen via RedVision Configurator App
This kit includes;
- RedVision Distribution Box
- RedVision In-vehicle Mounted Display Screen
- Manager30 Battery Management System main unit
Follow REDARC's helpful how-to guides to find out how you can customise and configure your Total Vehicle Management System to suit your needs.
The TVMSKIT05 from REDARC is available for fitment into 4WD vehicles and from selected manufacturers of campers, caravans and motorhomes.
REDARC’s 2000W Pure Sine Wave inverter makes it possible to plug in anywhere in Australia and get the type of 240V power you get at home.
Using a Pure Sine Wave output, the 2000W inverter will ensure appliances run smoothly and efficiently, producing less heat and noise. Now slimmer and lighter, the REDARC 2000W inverter has a wider input voltage in both 12V and 24V models, and works comfortably even in Australia’s harsh conditions.
Run the same devices as the 1500W model plus microwaves with a 2000W REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
The 2000W inverter features multiple levels of protection, including overload, short circuit and over-temperature and load controlled cooling fan, which is engaged when power consumption reaches a certain level.
With the REDARC 2000W inverter you can take all the comforts of home whilst you travel, without fear of damaging your appliances.
In addition, REDARC has an optional Remote on/off switch (REMOTE-RS), sold separately that allows the control of the inverter from a remote. It is designed so that the inverter can be installed out of sight and allows the control of the inverter from a more convenient location such as the inside of your caravan or campervan. The remote switch can be flush-mounted up to 8 metres away from the inverter.
- Appliances will run smoother and more efficiently, producing less heat and noise
- Designed to run any 240 volt equipment
- Take all the comforts of home whilst you travel
- AS/NZS 4763 Compliant
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Multiple levels of protection; overload, short circuit and over temperature and load-controlled cooling fan
Optional Remote on/off switch (REMOTE-RS)– control your inverter from a more convenient location